Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Just Wanted to Touch Base!

Hello All,

I just wanted to touch base with everyone. I have updated this blog even more since last time you visited. I made pages at the top for you to click on -- Home, Calendar, Newsletters, Spelling Rule, and Review Sheets. I wanted to take some time to tell you about each page. "Home" takes you back to the homepage which you are on right now. "Calendar" gives you a larger calendar from the shortened version to the agenda on the right. "Newsletters" gives you the newsletter for the week. "Spelling Rule" gives you the spelling rule for the week. "Review sheets" has different folders in it for each subject area. You will find the review sheets for reading, social studies, and science in there for this week and next.

I appreciate you taking the time to check out this blog. As I have mentioned before, I believe communication is the key to success for everyone. Please email me if you have any questions! Have fun checking out the different parts of the blog. Happy Exploring!

No comments:

Post a Comment