Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Welcome to 4th Grade. It is going to be an amazing year. You will be so pleased and amazed by the growth your child will make this year as a student. I am so honored to have your child in my class. Please check this blog often, as all the important information pertaining to our class will be here. My students will be given time in class each day to write their assignments in their agendas, but I will try to post homework here each day as a backup plan on the calendar tab. Since technology doesn't always work, the first line of daily communication is still their agenda. Please encourage your child to write in their agenda each day. Homework will be given several times a week. I will post study guides when we have a test to help your child prepare at home. Often homework will be assigned from our math book. Each child is allowed to bring home their math books, but they will also be given a unique user name and a password that gives them access to our entire math text book online. There will be more information about this during the first week of school. I will use this blog and email to do the majority of my communication. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. It is going to be a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment